There’s nothing greater than serving the perfect moist and flavorful chicken breast! No worries and about 15-17 minutes is all you’ll need!
Well you’ll need there few things too:
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoon freshly cracked black pepper
1/2 tablespoon smoked paprika
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoon onion powder
1 tablespoon Olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit .
2. Mix all the dry ingredients in a small bowl. Trim any fat on the chicken and season thoroughly with spice mix.
3. Heat the olive oil in a grill pan. Sear chicken for 2 minutes and turn over. Sear the other side for the same amount of time. Transfer pan to the oven for 15-17 minutes until the breast are golden brown!
4. ENJOY! Serve over salad or won’t you favorite side dishes.
This is the perfect creole inspired dish! You can add as much heat as you want! Enjoy this Blackened Tilapia with Lime-Cilantro rice and fresh steamed broccoli!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 10-13 minutes
1 lb of fresh tilapia
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of onion
1 teaspoon of white pepper
1 teaspoon of black pepper
1 teaspoon of sea salt
1 teaspoon of dry thyme
1 teaspoon of dry oregano
2 tablespoons of smoked paprika
2 teaspoons of dried parsley
2 teaspoons of cayenne pepper
olive oil for brushing
Line a baking sheet with foil and add about 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
In a small bowl mix the spices together.
Dry tilapia with a paper towel. Lightly brush the fish with olive oil.
Pat the seasoning mix onto every inch of your tilapia. Let fish sit for 10 minutes at room temperature.
Bake in a pre-heated oven (350º F) for about 11-12 minutes.
These crab cakes are a perfect, minimal filling and maximum crustacean, can be served with a side salad or french fries. The prep time is only about 10-12 minutes and cook time is only about 7-9!!! The remoulade sauce is the perfect complement!
What you will need:
1 can of premium LUMP crab meat (most cans are 16 ounces)
1/3 cup of red bell peppers
1/3 cup of green peppers
2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of pepper
1 1/2 teaspoon of Old Bay seasoning
1 teaspoon of paprika
1 egg, beaten
1/4 cup of panko bread crumbs
3 tablespoons of spicy mustard
1 tablespoon of lime juice
1 tablespoon of Worcestershire
2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
1. Mix all ingredients lightly. Try not to break the crabmeat up too much. Lightly fold the ingredients together. Form “cakes”, size according to preference.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of butter in a skillet, cook crab cakes for 4 minutes on each side.
1/2 cup of mayonnaise
4 tablespoons of whole grain or horseradish mustard
2 teaspoons of tabasco sauce
Salt and Pepper
1 teaspoon of lemon juice
1 scallion minced
Mix well. Chill for about an hour.